Friday, August 16, 2013

Hello, London!

The trip across the pond couldn't have been smoother.

Here's the lovely view from my room...



And you can just see Big Ben peeking out behind that building...


Sleeping, on the other hand, is a different story.  Despite my best efforts, I can't for the life of me doze off before 2:30 am.  Frustrating.  I'm loading up on vitamin C and echinacea though - trying to prevent a cold coming on, which usually happens when I'm exhausted and run down.  

I did go to a great flow class at Triyoga yesterday morning though...



And I'm determined not to let the grey skies and tiredness get me down.

Kino's first workshop starts this morning at 10:00!

 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to London, sorry about the weather.

    See you Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Jealous. Kino, AND access to Monmouth coffee (@ 27 monmouth street and at Borough market) .
    Looking forward to your workshop notes if you have a chance.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete